Fusion RA70i Marine Stereo
AM/FM Receiver with MP3, USB, and Bluetooth Input
The MS-RA70i, Fusion’s sleekest value-packed marine stereo, is designed to deliver a quality on-water entertainment experience by incorporating some of the latest marine technologies. Engineered to seamlessly replace any standard DIN sized non-marinized stereo without the need to reconfigure dash space. Clever styling allows an installer the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional dash finish or to integrate into a glass helm with a flush surface mount, ensuring a high-end installation.
Stream your favorite soundtrack from any compatible device with control available from the stereo or your connected smart phone via the FUSION-Link Bluetooth app. Simply download the free Apple or Android FUSION-Link remote control app for Bluetooth from iTunes or Google Play and enjoy localized zone control, source navigation, track selection and the freedom of wireless control.
With two independent audio zones available, each with advanced localized menu controls, including zone naming, you can easily customize and control your listening experience in each zone.
The MS-RA70i is designed and engineered specifically for the marine environment, with an IPx7 front panel (when mounted correctly) to withstand the environment like none other, perfectly paired with an optically bonded LCD for crystal clear display on the high seas.
Listen to USB MP3 audio, connect your supported smartphone or even relax to your local AM/FM station; the MS-RA70i delivers marine grade entertainment to those who would normally have to resort to installing unfriendly and rust prone car audio stereos.
- A2DP Bluetooth Audio streaming with FUSION-Link app remote control available
- AM / FM Radio Tuner with support for DAB Radio (MS-DAB100A Module and Antenna Package)
- USB MP3 Playback with support for Apple iAP2 and Android AOA music
- IPx7 Waterproof front face with optically bonded LCD
- Flush or Dash mounting installation options
- Multi-Zone Control (2 Zone System) Works with MS-NRX200i remote control when installed on a powered network (additional cabling required)
- Now with added support for FUSION-Link Lite via ANT for Garmin Smart Watch control.