The Panoptix™ multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground* by displaying the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter. You will have more confidence when navigating unfamiliar water because Panoptix FrontVü is a narrow beam, forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat and not with what is off to each side. Panoptix PS51-TH features a stainless steel thru-hull mount. Displays depth and temperature data and is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chartplotters.
*The ability to effectively avoid running aground with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots.
- Panoptix™ multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground*
- Displays the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter
- See the bottom up to 300ft ahead of the boat (at 8 to 10 times the currect depth)
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react
- Narrow beam, forward-looking sonar (20°), shows the bottom in front of your boat, not what is off to each side
- Simple to use, can be shared across Garmin Marine Network with other chartplotters
- Includes AHRS for motion stabilization so you can see what is in front of your boat even in rough water
- Displays depth and temperature data
- Compact size and shape, standard 50.88mm (2″) stainless steel thru-hull mount
- Compatible with all Panoptix™ capable Garmin chartplotters